Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

A welcome note...

Welcome to my CCIE and Technology related blog.

If you have landed here you obviously have some interest in Cisco, CCIE, technology, or your lost.....

A small note about me. I am a network consultant for one of Australia's largest IT service provider's. I have been working with networks, specifically Cisco for the last 10 years or so. I also have exposure to a wide array of other vendor technologies including F5, Juniper, HP, Checkpoint, etc so expect to see some posts about "gotcha's" and leanings from these other areas also.

This blog has primarily been setup to detail my personal notes, links, labs, questions, "gotcha's", videos, and all things related to my CCIE Voice studies. Its as much a tool and reference for me as I hope it is for you.

Stay tuned for my next post as I will detail the foundations of my home lab, including all the equipment I have setup, and how I have it configured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment